While precise dispositions of Hesse-Engleburg troops are in some places difficult to pin down, especially with new units forming, the following concentrations are known or believed to be in specific (or un-specific) locations.
1) Vergoldeten - 6 battalions of infantry under Generalmajor Count Manfred von Waffenschmidt are still believed to be wintering here, along with a few detachments of Hussars.
2) On the road from Tipplebruder - A mixed formation of musketeers, jager, and hussars are believed to be on the road back home from Tipplebruder now that the situation seems stable there.
3) Somewhere at sea - The Hesse-Engelburg squadron and troops under Ambassador Colonel Freidrick von Heiner are believed to be somewhere at sea still, on their way to....somewhere. Troops include over 500 men in uniforms resembling the Gallian marines, and a detachment of Garde du Corps Prinzessin Gertrude hussars.
4) Stollen - A small part of Garde du Corps Prinzessin Gertrude hussars under one Major Rudel have been camping on the lawn of the Grand Duke's palace through the winter, waiting for an audience.
5) Hesse-Engelburg - elements of at least 8 infantry regiments and at least 3 cavalry regiments are either active or forming, plus jagers and artillery.
It's Waterloo Day!
12 hours ago