Monday, October 5, 2009

Thoughts of the Sea....

I am always thinking and rarely doing of late, where wargaming is concerned. But I have recently succumbed to the temptation of some cheap additions to my modest collection of Wizkids "Pirates" ships. Pirates seem to be cropping up in my conversations and even my computer gaming of late, and having obtained some Barbary Pirate galleys in my new additions, my thoughts are turning towards the possibility of another expedition by Hesse-Engelburg's little navy, this time to rid the oceans of a few annoying pirates.

More on this if I actually accomplish it.

3 comments:

Capt Bill said...

All civilized nations should band together to fught piracy!!!

Frankfurter said...

I've heard about these whiz kid's pirate ships, but never found a link to view nor to price them?
:(
Arthur

DCAja said...

love this!
caja