Edit 02/16/2007: Sadly, the uniform image has had to be removed, as Jeff found that there was a prior copyright holder for the template. If anyone knows of a public domain replacement (or wants to make one), let me know! So here are the descriptions:
- Pink uniform coat, violet facings (collars, cuffs, facings, and turnbacks). Gray trousers and waistcoat. Violet tape on the tricorn edging.
- Gray uniform coat, blue facings. Gray trousers and waistcoat. White tape on tricorn edging.
- Black uniform coat, red facings. Red trousers, gray waistcoat. Red tape on tricorn ediging.
- Green uniform coat, orange facings. Green trousers, green waistcoat. Green tape on tricorn edging.
- Gray uniform coat, yellow facings. Gray trousers and waistcoat. White tape on tricorn edging.
- Andrea (light) blue uniform coat, white facings. Gray trousers and waistcoat. Andrea blue tape on tricorn edging.
From left to right, we have the following uniforms:
- Princess Gertrude's Own - I'm pondering making this a regiment of dismounted Hussars. As noted elsewhere, the Princess' regiment simply must be pink. I think the violet facings make a nice compliment.
- A unit of Hesse-Engelburg regulars. I may change my mind, but I'm presently planning to outfit the musketeers in gray uniforms with various colorful facings. Possibly the Grauerhimmel Musketeers.
- Von Platzen Grenadiers - Naturally, also known as the Schwarze Grenadiere, the Black Grenadiers. Because people are just logical that way.
- Jager Regiment von Behler - Sporting a proper Jager green, with distinctively orange facings.
- Another unit of Hesse-Engelburg regulars. Possibly von Lintzer's regiment.
- Guard Regiment - Probably a specific guards regiment, though it might end up being the uniform color for all guards units. I may change the facing colors...though I sort of like the icy look of the azure and white combination.
We'll see if I stick with these, but I think they're a nice initial set. Gray trousers and vests are the norm, though the Jagers go for green and the Von Platzen Grenadiers wear very notable red trousers.