Sunday, April 6, 2008

Photos and More Photos

Here's photos of some of my recent acquisitions as promised, including a few mystery poses of RSM off of Ebay. As always, click the photo for a larger view.

RSM95 Prussian Cuirassiers. Swords and flagpoles are separate. The two right front figures are intended to do dual duty as an officer and a standard bearer, depending which item you equip them with.

Individual poses of Minden Miniatures Prussians. (l to r) NCO, Musketeer, Officer.

And finally, I have a set of figures that I'm fairly sure are RSM95s, but I need help identifying which group and pose they are:

JR Miniatures 15mm Napoleonic Church, and 15mm Napoleonic Servant's Quarters

3 comments:

abdul666 said...

Looking forward to discover them in their painted flesh!

In the meantime... I read just right to this post: "Units without profile"...

Cheers,
Jean-Louis

andygamer said...

I don't own any RSM95 to know, but the bayonet advancing soldier might be a Hanoverian (ball pompom and split cuffs like the British) or a Prussian in Swedish cuffs.

Bluebear Jeff said...

The final mounted figure (holding his hat) is and aide-de-camp. It is specifically designed to be on the rearing horse . . . and I think that they have the same figure for all armies.


-- Jeff