Thursday, June 28, 2007

A note on unit profiles

If you like the format I've set up for these, and want the HTML to achieve it, drop me a line and I'll send it to you.

The templates are free uniform templates made by David Morfitt and can be found on his Not By Appointment blog - http://nba-sywtemplates.blogspot.com/ David has a growing list of Seven Years War templates available, including Prussian, Austrian, and French infantry and a couple of types of Hussars. He's got more infantry and some cavalry templates underway.

The flags are from a template done by Jeff Hudelson of the Saxe-Bearstein blog. http://saxe-bearstein.blogspot.com

Many thanks to both of them for the use of the product of their labors.

5 comments:

Bluebear Jeff said...

Oops, you've got a typo in my name . . . it is spelled "Hudelson" (reverse the "l" and "e" and drop the "t").

You're welcome. I'm glad that the template has been of use.


-- Jeff

Snickering Corpses said...

So sorry, Jeff. I have corrected it. I should be more careful when posting at 5am :>

Fitz-Badger said...

I like the idea and your execution of it. I would be interested in the html formatting (not that I know much about such things; still struggling with getting thins to come out nicely in my blog).

Snickering Corpses said...

Do you have a place I can send you the proper instructions for formatting, Fitz?

Fitz-Badger said...

d'oh!

yes, eyases5754 at mypacks.net

Thanks!

If you have any tips on coloring in David's templates I would appreciate that as well. I find the templates coming in with anti-aliased lines and therefore am having difficulty filling in all the bits.